HO New Haven Stainless Steel Dining Car
HO Scale NH Stainless Steel Dining Car
After WWII the New Haven started a massive upgrade of its passenger equipment, ordering stainless-steel clad cars from Pullman’s Worcester plant (formally Osgood Bradley). Included in these orders were ten stainless steel diners which were delivered in 1949. Named after famous individuals from New England’s history, these cars could serve 48 customers at a time.
- Accurately designed from original blueprints
- Correct tubular cross section
- Rapido’s renowned stainless steel finish
- Partial skirting or no skirting as appropriate for each scheme
- Full and correct interior details including kitchen and detailed tables with cloths
- Track-powered constant lighting for DC and DCC
- Full underbody details
- Operating diaphragms with end gates
- Separate grab irons, factory-installed
- 61-BNO-11 trucks with blackened metal wheels
- 22” minimum radius (18” radius with modification)
- Macdonald-Cartier metal magnetic knuckle couplers
In addition to Rapido’s offerings, NHRHTA will be offering an exclusive run of McGinnis cars with full skirts. Details can be found on their web site http://nhrhta.org/.
For USA and International customers, the MSRP is $139.95 . In Canada, the MSRP is $159.95.
As usual, these
passenger dining cars will be made to order.
The Order Deadline is June 24, 2019.
Delivery expected in late 2019.